[ale] OT: Stock Traders?

CB Genrich cb at kona-kahuna-nui.com
Sun Apr 27 08:05:12 EDT 2003

ChangingLINKS.com wrote:

>It never seemed logical for someone to hold a stock while the price dips from
>$100 to $50 on faith that the price will bounce back. Methinks one should
>sell at $75 and buy it after the stock rebounds.

I missed the part where you found out in advance that it was going down
to $50,
instead of $75.  Can you go over that part again?

Because, if it started back up at $75, then you just sold at rock
bottom.  Luckily
you have that technique for knowing in advance what that low will be.

By the way, I wonder why you wouldn't sell at $100, then buy back at
$50?  On
the surface, it would seem to be the more profitable approach.  Does your
special way of knowing the minimum in advance not work for knowing the
maximum?  Because if it did, we could make a bundle.

Lastly, do you have a technique for knowing which stocks will rise and
fall the
fastest in the future?  It's just an optimization, but knowing that
would make
it possible to make money faster, which is what we want.

Thanks for the "buy low, sell high tip".  I hadn't heard that one.

-CB-