[ale] Linux desktop inefficiencies...

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Thu Apr 24 19:26:04 EDT 2003

Michael,

I might have to try it, although KDE has always felt wrong to me.  I've
never used it for more than a day at a time...always going back to Gnome.

However, friends of mine who do use it have told me they've had problems
with it hogging memory as well.  But, perhaps a second look is in order?

Thanks,

John