[ale] wireless PCMCIA

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Thu Apr 24 17:23:50 EDT 2003

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 04:57:33PM -0400, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> That is in the price range I'm looking for. I can't find a local source,
> though. Loads of d-link, linksys, _SPIT_ Microsoft _SPIT_

Buy the MS card.

That's probably the only one you can buy these days guranteed to work on
Linux.  All the other vendors change chipsets at the drop of a hat, and
indeed, most of what you'd find these days won't work with Linux.

Ironic, isn't it?

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
                                                           ICQ #1318444

 PGP signature