[ale] [OT] Georgia Super-DMCA Update

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Apr 23 08:06:51 EDT 2003

A good plea would be to hit the non-techies also.

Mention how real life for non-techies would also be affected.  Most
people don't realistally see their Fridge connected to the net.  Hit
them with things such as being unable to have a private conversation
with loved ones about personal family matters, etc.

Thus spake Robert Coggins (ale at cogginsnet.com):