[ale] Is it Postgresql.org or my machine (possible crack?)

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Apr 23 07:12:41 EDT 2003

Guys,

If I go to postgresql.org and click on the Docs link from the top, I'm
prompted to download a binary executable.  I downloaded it to just check
out the filename, and oddly enough it's called 3tfknaar.exe.

This is on RH 9 with Mozilla.  Can someone surf out to postgresql.org and
give it a try?  I actually saw this same behavior a few weeks ago on a
different site, so I suspect it's something going on our local
network...could this be a possible exploit/crack?

Grasping at straws here...

Hmm...just tried to go back to postgresql, and was prompted for a binary
download (filename seems random...only similarity is the .exe extension)
while loading the index page.  Sigh.

Thanks,
John