[ale] Old bits and pieces for grabs

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Tue Apr 22 09:55:29 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I need to do a bit of a cleanout, and have the following lying around if
anyone wants them.  Free to anyone who wants to pick 'em up (or you can
buy me a beer).  That'll probably be nobody, but hey.  Everything should
work but has been lying around for a while.  I'm not certain that
everything is what I say it is, but I think this is more or less correct:

1 x Celeron 300A motherboard in case.  Some ram; no hd.
1 x Old 486 - maybe a DX66?  No hd or anything.
1 x Non-functional (but previously very nice) Sony 17" monitor.  I'm
pretty sure that this will work fine if you just replace the cable for it,
but it's one of those irritating cables that you need to unscrew half the
monitor to deal with.  I think one of the pins is missing from the end
that plugs into the graphics card.

E-mail privately if you're interested in anything.
Cheers,
--George