[ale] Evolution issue

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Tue Apr 22 08:42:30 EDT 2003

I am having the same exact problem.  However, sometimes it works sometimes
it doesn't.  Some times if I select "Send Later" then press "Send/Receive"
it will work.  I tried lowering my security settings. I even completely
turned them off.  Still does not always work...  Same error as Uncle Flip
and again same settings work on other mail clients...  This is Evolution
that comes with RH8. I am thinking of using sendmail.  But when I do this
the email does not leave my outbox and it gets sent multiple times.  As you
guys saw with my "Mozilla - Tabs" thread.  Thanks for the help guys!

-Rob