[ale] Who Do You Trust ??? OT

Pilar Losada LosadaP at wanadoo.es
Fri Apr 18 10:22:01 EDT 2003

<SPAN lang=EN-GB
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Greetings, <SPAN lang=EN-GB
style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
<SPAN lang=EN-GB
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Let me preface my question by first
stating that I come in peace. I am not trying to start any sort of flame
war or to feed into any bitterness out there but... <SPAN
lang=EN-GB>

<SPAN lang=EN-GB
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I was wondering if any one might be
able to recommend a reputable and reliable temp service in the Atlanta
area.  My family and I will be returning to Atlanta from
Spain the last week of June.  If I'm not very careful, I
will be in desperate need of job. The thought of having really skinny
children bothers me, so I’d very much like to start sending out some
resumes ASAP.  Could anyone recommend a good company work for?
 <SPAN lang=EN-GB
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">If there aren't any reliable and
reputable temp services out there, perhaps you might be able to steer me away
from the more appalling ones. ;)

<SPAN lang=EN-GB
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Thanks for you help.<SPAN
lang=EN-GB>

<SPAN lang=EN-GB
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Andy <SPAN
lang=EN-GB>