[ale] HTML Editor

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Apr 18 09:18:24 EDT 2003

An easy one that you already have is composer in Mozilla. It's not the
best in the world but it works well for basic stuff.

As the learning curve flattens a bit, bluefish is what we use around
here. It has no WYSIWYG interface. It supports "sites" and "projects"
and has easy tag insertion for XHTML, CSS, DHTML, forms, etc.

It really should be a standard component of RedHat.