[ale] Long ago off topic and wondering ever on... Defeated bythe offshoring of America....

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Tue Apr 15 11:45:11 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 16:34, George Carless wrote:
> The Nazi party

I don't give a care what either of your political or religous beliefs
are. However, when the "N" label starts getting thrown around this list
to pump up deflated ego's, I draw the line: Take this crap off list.

Also, not that it really matters to the people who are sending this
sh!t, but any more of this and I'll add the guilty parties to my
/dev/null script. I suggest anyone else who is offended by this do the
same.

Marvin Dickens