[ale] Mozilla question

Brian Stanaland brian at centsofstyle.com
Tue Apr 15 12:32:16 EDT 2003

I have a very interesting problem.  Don't know what I did, but now every
time I open Mozilla, it's maximized.  Doesn't matter if I open it from
the panel, the menu or the command line.  It does it if I File ->  New
-> Window from an existing session or if I use CTRL-N.  It does it if
the page I'm on opens a link in a new window.  It also does it when I
open Mail, but not when I open a compose message window.  And, just for
S&G, I opened a Composer window.  Maximized! Though, to be honest, that
was the first time I'd opened it.  As for the system info...fairly fresh
Mandrake 9.1 install and Mozilla 1.3 that is the Mandrake default moz
install, i.e. not from source.  Nothing shows in the logs.  And I can't
find any settings in the browser prefs.

Thanks,
Brian