[ale] USB Pendrive on RH 8.0

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Apr 15 10:47:21 EDT 2003

I'm just now learning some of this, but the hotplug stuff is a good
solution to the autoload problem. It detects the change on the usb bus
and uses the definitions in /etc/hotplug it will setup all the ancillary
stuff (modules, mountpoints, etc)

Hitachi is working an 8Gbit chip to give a 1GB storage capacity. Wow!

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

 This is a digitally signed message part