[ale] Long ago off topic and wondering ever on... Defeated by the offshoring of America....

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Mon Apr 14 17:23:11 EDT 2003

4/14/2003 5:11:16 PM, George Carless <kafka at antichri.st> wrote:

>Ben,
>
>There's no need to tar all of us with that brush -- and you'd find that
>the approach you describe prevails on both the right *and* the left, I
>think.
>
>--George

	Don't mean to tar "all" the left with the brush but it is, indeed, a copyrighted playbook by
them and tactics almost never used by the right. Don't confuse left & right with liberal &
conservative or democrat & republican because there is certainly only general correlation with those
terms. Being a libertarian, I generally confine such remarks to statists but, I find, the statists on the
right almost never use the tactics I was referring to - though they certainly have their own.
Therefore I was compelled to use the term I found most accurate. After all - the reason why they
call them "generalizations" is because, generally, they're applicable! I hope this clarification finds
you outside of the impact area... :-)

	Ben Scherrey