[ale] Defeated by the offshoring of America....

trey tdarley at aiscomputers.com
Mon Apr 14 15:08:50 EDT 2003

Bollocks! Adam Smith is no god over us. Besides, Ben, methinks you are
letting Jeff jerk you around. Count to ten, breathe, everything's gonna
be a-ok. Just please don't ever take that tone with me. I'll be
compelled to bring my every neuron to bear towards the end of satirising
you. ;-)

--Trey

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Benjamin Scherrey wrote:

> 4/14/2003 1:56:14 PM, hbbs at attbi.com wrote:
>

> >> America is based on a capitalist society
> >
> ><Quicky scanning Constitution, Declaration of Independence, etc.>
> >
> >What page is that on?
> >
> >- Jeff
>
> 	You are truly sad and I am ashamed to see an American who either denies or is unaware
> of the nature of his country and its moral foundations. Capitalism is a law of human behaviour -
> people acting in their own enlightened self interests, ownership/control of property, voluntarily
> conducting transactions for the mutual benefit of both parties. It has always existed and will always
> exist. All other "systems" are just attempts at manipulating, denying, or distorting reality. Our
> country's Constitution was based on the moral concepts of John Locke and economic concepts of
> Adam Smith, two sides of the same coin you'll find if you ever bother to read them.
>
> 	I've said enough - stop me before I go on...
>
> 		Ben Scherrey

Trey Darley - Engineering Manager
AIS Computers - www.aiscomputers.com
165 Carnegie Place
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Work: 770.461.2147, ext. 128
Mobile: 404.455.1516

[Please note that the opinions I express are not to be in any way
construed as those of AIS, unless that is expressly stated.]