[ale] Defeated by the offshoring of America....

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Mon Apr 14 12:08:03 EDT 2003

4/14/2003 11:29:57 AM, hbbs at attbi.com wrote:

>This would make me feel like sending a brief letter to the company's CEO with a
>picture of myself.  The letter would start off with something like "This is a
>picture of one of the Americans you wouldn't hire for being American."
>
>You might also want to try to call the US Department of Labor Enforcement Office.
<snip>

	Uh - no laws or regulations broken here. Position went off shore. BTW - for you anti-
immigrant worker folks - this is exactly what you can expect to see more of as a result of the anti-H1
bias. Right or wrong - companies are gonna get resources from outside the US. Now wouldn't you
prefer that they came here and participated in our economy rather than ship our cash overseas?
We need to support reform of work VISA laws that allow the most talented to come from any
country and work for any company without becoming indentured servents. This would immediately
solve the "cheaper" labor problem.

	Ben Scherrey