[ale] vote again for list setup, OBJECTION!

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Apr 13 17:33:15 EDT 2003

wait wait wait!
I was thinking unethical would have been to keep checking back, and just hit
it 5 more times than the opposing vote. :) Moreover, I was thinking that the
poll was a joke because it was so easy to exploit - and vote incorrectly.

Ethics?
"The rules or standards governing the conduct of a person or the members of a
profession"

The ethical thing to do is to show that the voting system is invalid, no?

Drew

PS By the way, the new voting poll really ain't that much more secure.

On Sun April 13 2003 09:37, aaron wrote:
> On Sunday 13 April 2003 08:52, Christopher Ness wrote:
> > On Saturday 12 April 2003 10:54 pm, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> > > 1. Ok, even though the votes have consistantly shown to keep the list
> > > the way it is (and thus agrees with my position). I object to the
> > > voting poll.
> >
> > Are you by any chance from Florida?
>
> No, but he is living in Texas... maybe that's why he didn't think it
> unethical to rig the contest and hit the vote counter 496 times.   ;-)
>
> peace
> aaron

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com