[ale] ALE reply-to changes needed??

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 12 18:02:47 EDT 2003

One vote to keep it the way it is... I can always click on the sender's
name and send directly.

On Sat, 2003-04-12 at 08:48, Geoffrey wrote:
    Based on feedback I've received, it appears to me that the configuration
    of the mail list should be changed so that replies to posted messages
    should default to the poster.  It is my understanding that replying to
    all, will go to both the list and the poster in this type of configuration.

    I'd like to hear further comments before making any changes though.  As
    in most democratic societies, top vote counts will win.  Bring it on...

    Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

    Think about it...