[ale] [OT] complete URL path to web site

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Apr 12 08:40:58 EDT 2003

It could be literally anything, depending on how the site was set up.
Someone else might have a better idea, but I know of only two ways to do
this.

Keep trying all possible combinations, which would take a while, since
that number is theoretically infinite, although in reality <= 20.

use wget to retrieve the top level directory of the site, although I
think this will get you post processed files.  That is, if they are
actually using index.shtml, you'll get index.html.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...