[ale] SETEC 2003 Registration

GirlJunkMail shesgotjunkmail at att.net
Thu Apr 10 17:32:49 EDT 2003

SETEC 2003 is Coming!

Join the Nashville Linux Users Group (NLUG.org) as we host our first SETEC
2003 conference to be held in Nashville, TN on Saturday, May 10 from 8 am
until 5 pm.

For more information, directions, content and registration, please visit
http://www.SETEC.US

If you plan to attend, please register early as seating is limited!!  The
registration deadline is Friday, May 2.  Registration is only $5!!  What a
bargain for a whole day of Linux! After the deadline, registration will only
be taken if there are seats available and it will be $10 to register then.
We are limited in the number of people who can attend, so it's in your best
interest to register early!

You will receive a confirmation e-mail that you have registered for the
event. Registration needs to be made at http://www.SETEC.US - you will need
to use PayPal to pay during the registration process - if this is a problem,
please send an e-mail to: setec at setec.us

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at this fun-filled conference!

Mary C.
Chairperson, SETEC 2003
SETEC.us
Hosted by NLUG.org