[ale] Cleaining a doc->html ?

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Thu Apr 10 15:38:24 EDT 2003

I know this may make me seem like an arse, but I would probably be more
concerned with cleaning up some of the style and grammar in the resume
than with its size.  Things like the ellipses in your "strengths" section
(which suggest vagueness or uncertainty), the misspelling of "planned"
towards the bottom, etc.

Again, don't take this the wrong way.  I'm just trying to help.  Oh, and
I'd suggest just taking the text and putting in the appropriate (x)HTML,
rather than relying on Word and/or htmltidy -- it'll provide a better
result and really shouldn't take very long.

Cheers,
--George