[ale] Cleaining a doc->html ?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Apr 10 15:08:29 EDT 2003

A while back when it was hitting the fan used word to touch up my resume
for a recruiter.  At that time I used Word's "save as" to save the html
as well.  I was looking at the stuff in my directory and saw this huge
honking file that was 65K instead of 8K like the rest.  It seems M$
bloated up my resume with a lot of crap.

I think I remember something about a tool to clean up all that junk in
html documents that Word creates.  Anyone have any good tools for
something like this.

Don't bother with the "don't use word" emails, out of work for 4 months
I'd use emacs if it put food on the table for my wife and kids.

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: E344DA3B
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Diagnosis: witzelsucht

IPv6 = robert at ipv6.rdlg.net	http://ipv6.rdlg.net