[ale] Friendly Reminder... Oracle Tonight

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Apr 10 11:37:14 EDT 2003

Just a quick reminder that Oracle will be presenting on OCFS at tonight's (2nd
Thursday) ALE Central meeting... and handing out some free software CD's of
9i for Linux and their J2EE Web Services developer's kit.

Full presentation details and directions to the Emory Law School building are
at http://www.ale.org (as usual, thanks Geoffrey).

I will probably be shuttling our California guests to the meeting and, if the
time works out, I will invite them to join us for a little pre-meeting dinner
at Everybody's Pizza between 6 & 7 pm.

Hope to see you at the show!

peace
aaron r.