[ale] DSL Router Distro

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 8 21:22:25 EDT 2003

I agree... I have one... Unfortunately, my company laptop (IBM stinkpad
with the company's customized Win2K) won't talk to it. All my other
boxes (including the Win2k box I built for company access) and other
co-workers laptops will talk to it. For some reason, this laptop just
won't ping the router.

I've got a box on my LAN with 2 NICs that I loaded FreeBSD on just as a
test and I can get to the Internet through it just fine.

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 21:10, Chris Fowler wrote:
    I really like the Linksys products.  They work very well to do what you
    want.