[ale] Help needed for a Non-Profit project - if not Linux then will go Windows

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sun Apr 6 23:16:30 EDT 2003

ok, I will try this stuff tonight.  And I just spoke to Aaron.  If you need
someone to talk at the ALE-NW for April I can bring my OpenBSD firewall in
and talk about it.  It is an IP-less bridge that uses pf (re-written ipf)
for the firewall, altq for the bandwidth throttling, NAT, and redirection -
all in one  program !  And it all has been severly code audited.  Really a
fine as frog hair set up ! (and BSD licensed, of course).

Greg