[ale] Linux Modems

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sun Apr 6 21:36:03 EDT 2003

I've used a few different U.S. Robitics external models (a 28.8, 56k, 56k
w/fax) on RH releases 6.1 through 7.3 and never had to do special set up work
or com settings to have them dial and connect.

I have a spare 56k on hand right now that I would be happy to loan for the
demo. You have my number if you're interested...

HTH.

peace
aaron