[ale] Help needed for a Non-Profit project - if not Linux then will go Windows

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sun Apr 6 11:49:25 EDT 2003

Thanks for the info.  It will be duly noted & passed on.

Yes ! Help is needed.  I have loaded Suse 8.0 on a pc with only 1.6 GB so we
can definitely load up Linux.  I just discovered LVM (yeah, I know) and so
we can use spare small hard drives to get a bigger / partition to load up
Linux.  The only problem I am having now is configuring the modem(s) (I have
3 test ones).

BTW  If anyone has modem configuring foo then please share the knowledge.
We are this --->| |<----- close to getting a Linux project off the ground.

Greg Canter