[ale] Help needed for a Non-Profit project - if not Linuxthenwill go Windows

Jonathan Glass (IBB) jonathan.glass at ibb.gatech.edu
Sun Apr 6 10:46:05 EDT 2003

That's why I threw that out to the list.  I've only mounted the boot
disk .bin files r/w and made changes.

This whole project would be SO much easier if he could install over a
network (HTTP, FTP, NFS, etc), since all that has to be modified is the
netboot floppy...but I thought it would be cools to squeeze it all on
one CD so the freebytes volunteers could simply pop it in, boot, then
remove it when it automatically ejects.

I've only tinkered with the kickstart stuff.  I was getting ready to use
it to roll out my lab when my lab's Samba PDC/NIS&NFS server went
down...so my priorities shifted a bit.  :(

Once I get the lab back up and running, I'll be able to tinker with
Kickstart and custom CDs and all that.

Jonathan