[ale] OT: 2 Port Belkin KVM

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 5 08:05:20 EST 2003

I actually had to press it more than twice. The first Linux would pick up and freeze the
text screen. Then the other two would get picked up by the KVM switch. The fun part.  when
I switch back to Linux.  I would think that the Keyboard and mouse no longer worked. I
could ssh, telnetd isn't running, in but the console would look like it was locked.  Until
I press the scroll lock.  I have found that avoiding the hot key altogether is better.
Strange this happen, if I start to type are move the mouse just after the switch.

Adrin