[ale] OT [DSL Hell]

Bill West westwd30087 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 14:46:34 EST 2003

The short story- I need the name of a contractor or a
free-lancer that can do work on my DSL installation.

The long story = I am in an endless loop between
Earthlink and Bellsouth.  My DSL went out 2/28 and I
haven't gotten it back yet.  multiple calls to
Earthlink and 4 trips to the house by Bellsouth have
resulted in "it is my problem"  The problem my be the
DSL filter installed when I was with Phoenixdsl, which
became Telocity which became DirecTV which is defunct,
may have failed.

 I am in Stone Mountain if that matters

TIA
Bill West