[ale] OpenOffice cut/paste frustrations...

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Apr 2 13:32:58 EST 2003

Red Hat 8, OO 1.0.1

I'm trying to draw up a presentation using ooimpress.  Problem is, I can't
cut and paste *anything* from OO to OO.  In other words, say I have a
diagram drawn and want to cut and paste a few objects to maintain size and
shape for pasted objects... I select the object (say, a circle),
right-click->copy, right-click->paste.  Nothing.  I've tried pasting to
the same slide, to a different slide...anything.

Odd thing is, I *can* select text from an external app and paste it in.

Can someone running OO 1.0.1 test this out and let me know if you see the
same problem?

Thanks!
John