[ale] Re: Redhat ISOs Available

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Tue Apr 1 18:21:24 EST 2003

I have actually looked for this information with no luch. So far as I can tell the delta between
RedHat 8 & 9 is 1. I'm buringing the isos now and will probably get around to installing on something
this weekend. Would appreciate any pointers anyone might have as to the major differences...

	Ben Scherrey