[ale] [OT] White flag

Terry Lee Tucker terry at esc1.com
Tue Apr 1 07:34:34 EST 2003

Nice April Fools's  ;-)

Bob Toxen wrote:

>I'm tired of working harder for less money while Windoz bums earn the
>big money without having to think or work hard.  I've ordered my
>Windows XP and will be converting my systems to it.  Fortunately, I still
>have the XP partition that came on my laptop.
>
>Good luck to you.
>
>Bob

Sparta, NC 28675 USA
336.372.6812
http://www.esc1.com

"Our laws and our institutions must necessarily be based upon and
embody the teachings of the Redeemer of mankind. It is impossible
that it should be otherwise; and in this sense and to this extent
our civilization and our institutions are emphatically
Christian... This is a religious people. This is historically
true. From the discovery of this continent to the present hour,
there is a single voice making this affirmation... we find
everywhere a clear recognition of the same truth... These, and many
other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial
declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a
Christian nation."

Supreme Court Decision, 1892
Church of the Holy Trinity V. United States