[ale] off Topic: romfs

Sergio Chaves sergio_chavess at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 09:37:52 EST 2002

Hi Alers!

Here at College we have a project where we need to learn how "romfs" works
and then develop a tool where we can actualy modify - append, delete,etc - a
romfs file.
Does anybody know of a good tutorial about romfs?
Also, python was brought up as an easier language to build such a tool.
I have no experience on C or Python; I - forgive me now - used to be a
(arrghhh!)Windows (can I say the "W" word ?) guy and only have VB experience
plus some Perl.
Thanks in advance for any info.

Sergio