[ale] The horse finally learned to sing...

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Mon Oct 28 12:50:56 EST 2002

	Referring to an ancient Chinese story of someone who avoids
execution by promising the emperor that he would teach the emperor's
favorite horse to sing...

	The Techno Buddy has done a Linux article.

	<http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/epaper/editions/sunday/business_d3bb99641768b00800e9.html>

	For those of you tuning in a few years late, we tried to get
Husted to do an article on Linux way back in the early days of ALE.
IIRC...  I think it was just before our original Expo/Showcase (not
the first ALS but the little one-day Expo that was held on the Georgia
Tech campus).  At the time he said he would not because his readers
wouldn't even understand what an OS was and he wouldn't use the term
"operating system" in one of his columns...

	My how things change...  Perhaps the horse can learn to sing...  :-)

	Mike
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/

 PGP signature