[ale] Wlan D-Link

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Fri Oct 25 10:12:50 EDT 2002

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 09:21:46AM -0400, Marty Ernst wrote:
> Did anybody work with a D-Link DWL-650+ and Red Hat 7.3? I'm having trouble
> getting this to work? The Card works with Win98 on a laptop.

D-Link claims that there will be some (presumably binary-only) drivers
released in December.

In the mean time. if you want wireless in Linux, take it back and buy
something different..

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
I'm not broke, but I'm badly bent.                         ICQ #1318344

 PGP signature