[ale] OT: 2 Monitors

Brian brianb_ale at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 15:00:58 EDT 2002

I asked good 'ole google/deja regarding this issue to
no avail so I'm wondering if anyone can give me some
hints. I need to run 2 monitors "side by side" running
from 2 different machines (linux & openbsd). Both are
Sony trinitron; 15 & 17 inches.

However, I have a problem running them at the same
time coz a flicker and a moving horizontal lines are
sickening. I understand that this may be due to
magnetic interference between the two monitors but I'm
wondering if there is a way to remedy this. Putting
grounded metal sheets in between perhaps?

I tried to separate them for a feet or so which is the
max. distance my table can give me with no discernible
difference.)-;

Thanks.