[ale] amd processors and memory

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Oct 22 20:57:18 EDT 2002

Good news is, I've got everything on this k7s5a mb working now.  The
sound pretty well sucks though, so I'll be getting a decent sound card
in the future.

This mb has both ddr and pc100/133 memory slots, one of the main reasons
   I chose it.  Anyway, nothing in the manual or on the website about
memory configuration.  I know I can't mix ddr and pc133, but what I'm
trying to do (and it's not working) is put a 256mb and 128mb stick in
together.  Do they have to be the same size?

When I put them both in, the bios reports 512, an obvious problem.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---