[ale] OT: Electronic Voting in GA

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sat Oct 19 16:12:27 EDT 2002

On Saturday 19 October 2002 12:43, Christopher Ness wrote:
>  They only hope I have about the touch screen ballot is that the
> computer programmers like the people on this board have a tendency to
> be Libertarian, Republican, individualists and thinkers.

I would throughly agree that many of the people on this list, and folks
with brains enough to be programmers in general, are Intelligent,
Engaged, Problem Solvers who have a high regard for Individualist
philosophies. Many of us, like myself, can ALSO be considered any (or
even all) of Democrat, Green, Liberal, Atheist, Activist, Progressive,
Pacifist and Patriot.

Just wanted to point out that, just like the political views you
mentioned, nothing of those concepts, philosophies, or classifications is
self contradictory or contrary to being a programmer, an ethical person
or an informed, Individualist Thinker. :-)

peace
(after justice)
aaron

---