[ale] WineX and 3D games

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Fri Oct 18 15:50:41 EDT 2002

Yeah, i've read the same thing.  Was wondering if anybody had actually done it, and how much kernel tweaking was required.  Also was wondering how it performed on a normal desktop.  (1ghz, 512mb ram, 64mb geforce - anything in that realm).

cause obviously i don't want to be swimming in framerate molasses =D

->
->