[ale] ecs motherboard??

Jeff Layton jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com
Fri Oct 18 05:55:33 EDT 2002

> > On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:17:48 -0400 Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net> wrote:
> >

> >>anyone heard of ECS motherboards? Sorry, I've
> >>not.  Any experiences
> >>shared would be appreciated.   I'm lookig at
> >>the k7s5a.

I don't think lm_sensors is working quite yet for the SiS735
chipset. There are people working on it, but I haven't heard
of any results yet. Of course this assumes that lm_sensors
is important to you :)

Jeff

--

Jeff Layton
Senior Engineer
email: jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com

"Is it possible to overclock a cattle prod?" - Irv Mullins

This email may contain confidential information. If you have received this
email in error, please delete it immediately, and inform me of the mistake by
return email. Any form of reproduction, or further dissemination of this
email is strictly prohibited. Also, please note that opinions expressed in
this email are those of the author, and are not necessarily those of the
Lockheed-Martin Corporation.

---