[ale] rootail in root?

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 21:12:29 EDT 2002

hey im gonna run some home servers and as such i dont want the logs onthe
servers, i thought about running some spiffy "invisible" server loggers
like they talking about in linux jurnal ;) in any case i was hopeing to
keep root tail working on my desktop, like have the text scrolling down an
image as my desktop... is there a way to accomplish this? ive looked a
little for apps but havent seen any that i think will do it...