[ale] those of you reading this while within US jurisdiction should have a care....

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Wed Oct 16 15:45:06 EDT 2002

I see you showing up on this list without much confidence, coupled with a
sour attitude. ;)  Keep your chin up... life has it's turns.  This is the
down time of an economic cycle... hopefully you are young enough so that you
will see one or two more turns.  Look things could be much worse, you could
be like 80% of the world that doesn't have an Internet connection. :)

-Jim P.

---