[ale] those of you reading this while within US jurisdiction should have a care....

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Wed Oct 16 15:19:46 EDT 2002

Hi Robert,

I replied to you offlist because this was completely unrelated to ALE.  Your
motive for responding back to the list is unclear.   You will find a lot of
sympathetic ears for your, and your friends', economic conditions these
days.  Unfortunately back 5 years ago there were few sympathetic ears to
listen to the plight of homeless and "out-of-luck" people.  Hopefully your
brush with economic disaster will encourage you to be more generous to
others in the future.  In the mean time, disparaging others isn't going to
get you or your friend into any better fiscal position.  It may be
comforting to complain, but it is rarely productive.  Best wishes to your
friends' futures, I'm sure that they will be able to count on you for
support.

-Jim P.

---