[ale] those of you reading this while within US jurisdiction should have a care....

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Oct 16 14:34:55 EDT 2002

I personally want to see Greenspan broke and out of work for 6 months
having to support family.  See how he views the economy at that point.
Since most of the law makers don't actually see how the DMCA applies to
them we need to find a way to make it apply.  Confiscate all recording
devices (tape decks, VCR's, etc) confiscate all players as they can be
used to play to a recording device we can't find.  Then find other
things to remove that serve no freaking purspose until they see the
light.

Thus spake Jim Popovitch (jimpop at rocketship.com):

> From: "Jim Popovitch" <jimpop at rocketship.com>
> To: "Geoffrey" <esoteric at 3times25.net>,