[ale] the use of tubers as a starchy addition

Rafos701 at aol.com Rafos701 at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 19:22:40 EDT 2002

I apologize. They are at this place where I held a job at five months ago, which I visited in desparation last PM. I'll scoop them up from Value Village Roswell tonight if the rain lets up, and, if you'll (spell checker joke) don't come through, promise myself a full ten pages. One of the asst managers is a Ma condidate in CS, but doesn't do too well the english. They are about two bucks each, and I assume that the X guys then changed the lowest level only in their new stuff. I've got the purple and the green, but assumed that these others are lower level than "hello world" in a window requires. That place sort of ruined my life with a set of msce tomes about the same time I was there. I view my code fragments analogously to the relationship the bicycles I used to weld as well with that Sydney bridge, and it doesn't help that I'm "distracted."