[ale] OT: Determining NIC config/speed with SCO

Gene Matthews gene at mmc-inc.com
Mon Oct 14 09:27:43 EDT 2002

I did finally come across (after much searching) a command that will
show this to me.   All I could find in looking through scoadmin was that
the card was set to auto negotiate.

The command 'ndstat -l' will show a lot of stats regarding the
interface, including the link speed:

MAC Driver Info: Media_type: Ethernet
                 Min_SDU: 14, Max_SDU: 1514, Address length: 6
                 Interface speed: 10 Mbits/sec

The SCO version:

# uname -X

System = SCO_SV