VERY URGENT

Davids Brown davies2 at mail.com
Sun Oct 13 03:40:22 EDT 2002

RTD. GEN. DAVIES BROWN
TEL: 234 – 803-3439552
FAX: 234 – 9 – 2726807

Attn: MD/CEO

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

On my search for a good reputable person/company who will assist me
in a business that I decided to contact you through your Fax. Your
contact reached me through a business directory. And I am interested
in doing business with your organization and to invest a reasonable
amount for a joint associate, co-operation and confidentiality. I
will request that I appoint you as my confident person. I will direct
you where a security company is upholding for me a diplomatic
consigment/personal effect, which as well contains some amount of
money and only to be released based on my instructions and directives
to any appointed person/company.

Under my de-coding formular which will be released to you later on
receipt of your information  such as:

1.	Your International Travelling Passport.
2.	Home address and private phone if any.

On your receipt of the consignment, you will deduct expenses hold for
me 30% and invest on my behalf 70% into your organization.

Meanwhile, on a separate “coverfax” I will be sending you the
original fixed deposit certificate for your next action. I will as
well send you the name. Phone and fax numbers of the Director of
Operations of the Finance Firm. I will advise you send me all your
communication links for easy communication.

Take note that as soon as this present admiistration is over, all my
colleagues and myself will be free to travel out to any country of
our choice.

Thank you in advance while awaiting to hear from you soon.

Regards.

GEN. DAVIES BROWN.