[ale] Printing via Samba

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 11 19:32:43 EDT 2002

The latest Service Packs for XP and 2000.  Can cause strange problems with trying to print
from other OSs.
Make a Linux user that doesn't exist on the Windows machine and see if it prints?  I have
not found a fix for this yet.  Sometimes adding a user and password in the print spooler
does work.

Adrin

---