[ale] Which Decent Redhat

Armsby John-G16665 John.Armsby at motorola.com
Tue Oct 8 11:03:48 EDT 2002

My production environment is HPUX 10.

I'll go with 8.0.

Thanks to all.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Armsby John-G16665 [mailto:John.Armsby at motorola.com]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 10:30 AM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: [ale] Which Decent Redhat

I need to set up a development environment for web stuff.  I want to use Red Hat (no flame wars).  Personally I have used Mandrake for the last year or so.

My question is is RedHat 8.0 good enough or should I jump back a rev or so?  I will be using apache, perl, C, C++ on the box. Pretty simple stuff.

8.0 OK?

No reason for a big thread here....

Thanks for the help.

John