[ale] X frozen does abiword do timed backups?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Oct 3 21:54:51 EDT 2002

I tell my wife and daughter, save early, save often.  You never know
what's going to happen power outage, whatever.  I've finally got my wife
convinced to save every 1/2 a page in anything she's using on a
Microsoft OS.  Linux, she saves every page.  She's still lost a bunch
more stuff on Windows...

She used to have a bad habit of creating a document, sending it to the
printer then exiting the program without saving it. After a couple of
paper jams, she's be cured of that.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---